It Would Work just like Chinese Democracy

It's a mighty rumor that after a studio jam in 1966, of the song Beck's Bolero, there were talks of forming a new band with the recording musicians: Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Entwistle and drummer Keith Moon, when Moon was asked if such a project will ever crystallize, Moon jokingly responded that if such a project materialized it would definitely go down like a "lead zeppelin", a name Jimmy Page took after dropping the "e", so it won't be misspelled. If you ask me, after already confirmed rumors of Axl Rose joining AC/DC as a replacement for Brian Johnson, the project should be called Chinese democracy, as it would give us a very clear idea of how such a project would turn out, Chinese Democracy doesn't exists, and although I believe Axl could join the DC live, as a aort of Rose dream fan karaoke, on a record I just can't imagine Rose "injecting" youth to the Aussies, it's easy to see a precedent of Guns n Roses razor sharp sleaze on AC/DC, I don't think Axl would simply assume the role of a replacement, neither do I think the classical sound of AC/DC would give that intensity Axl has been looking for after he left the Guns.

Comments

Popular Posts